Buying a Home Requires Many Difficult Decisions. Make Sure Your real estate agent is a Top Local Expert.
Your home is probably the biggest purchase your family will ever make, and it involves many decisions that go beyond simply choosing one you like.
As a top Larchmont, Mamaroneck, New Rochelle and Rye area real estate agent, I offer clients the full suite of buyer agency services that I believe are essential to fostering a successful business relationship.
Explain Basic Real Estate Principles
• Agency relationships.
• Process of buying and selling a home.
• Review of forms.
Outstanding Service and Loyalty
• Establish a direct method of communication with you and provide a backup agent in my absence. I am fully available via cell phone and email (Blackberry.)
• Regular assessment of our working relationship.
• Execute an official contract and commitment to provide professional real estate services.
Review General Lender Information
• Connect you with a variety of lender resources that meet your personal and financial needs. The goal is to find a lender that will provide us with the level of service necessary for a smooth home buying process.
Select and Research Qualified Properties
• You will have full access to ALL homes available on the Larchmont, Mamaroneck, New Rochelle, and Rye market, even listings not yet on the MLS, through my professional New York real estate affiliations.
• I will set you up with an automatic email so you will receive any new listings and changes to current ones in your price range.
• I too will be actively searching daily for properties based on your criteria.
• Preview the homes that are a match for your criteria.
• I have access to detailed tax records and property history that will provide me with more data about potential houses; this information will allow us to qualify the homes and verify if further evaluation is warranted. (e.g. previous purchase price, flood zones, etc.)
• My expert local knowledge of the Larchmont, Mamaroneck, New Rochelle, and Rye area should be invaluable to you, not just in terms of real estate, but also schools, neighborhoods, the local economy, and more.
• Provide a comparative market analysis (CMA). I help you analyze pricing on homes we are touring to gauge the overall price to value ratio in relation to the local market.
• Assist writing offer and counter offers.
Coordinate Inspection Procedures
• Be there during inspection.
• Discuss pros and cons of inspection report and formulate a response strategy to the seller.
• Verify home and tax information provided in the listing materials from the seller.
Close the Transaction
• Work closely with the seller, seller’s agent, attorneys, title, lenders and other involved parties to ensure the transaction flows smoothly and you are aware of the status on a daily basis.
• I will stay in close contact with you via mailings and phone interactions once you are in your new home. My goal is to keep you current on market status and home value over time. Also, I can assist you with finding resources in refinance, home improvement and other related services.
You will also have full use of the Coldwell Banker Concierge program in the event you need assistance finding qualified and prescreened service providers.
Let me represent your best interests in your search for a new home in the Larchmont, Mamaroneck, New Rochelle, and Rye area . While you can see a million homes on the web, actually buying your home is another matter entirely.
Ask me any question about buying a home in Larchmont, Mamaroneck, New Rochelle and Rye. It's my job to help you! There's no obligation, and I promise to respond quickly...
Remodeling and Renovations >Kitchen Catastrophe
You have found an almost perfect house--the right number of bedrooms and baths, a wonderful family room, a great back yard. Your pulse rate increases as you imagine your furniture in the living room, your "excess" neatly stored in the huge attic, and your tulip bulbs blooming in the garden. However, the kitchen looks like it was built long before conveniences like dishwashers or microwaves.
If you have fallen in love with a house with an outdated or unattractive kitchen, you should consider renovating it. Contact a contractor for expert advice during the structural contingency period. Re-doing a kitchen can be a major undertaking, especially if you move walls around. If you put in new appliances, cabinets, and flooring into the existing space, it can be done in a shorter period of time and for a small fraction of the cost. Kitchen improvements are considered excellent investments.
Where will you find the world's largest indoor waterfall?
The lobby of the International Center in Detroit, Michigan has a waterfall of 114 feet, backed by 9,000 square feet of marble.
|See More Real Estate Trivia >
© Homes Media Solutions™, a division of Dominion Enterprises and/or its clients.
All rights reserved. All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.